Thursday, October 18, 2012

Wingspan is Finished

Like many others, I was totally caught up by Wingspan.  What a clever little pattern, and how many people have made so many gorgeous versions!  I started one this summer, and finished all but the weaving in.  I finally have the ends woven in just in time for fall.


The yarn is Knit Picks Chroma Fingering in Theatre.  I took pictures at my mom's cabin above Bear Lake, Utah.


I wanted to be able to finish it with just one skein of Chroma, so I only cast on 81 stitches for the initial triangle.  I had enough yarn in the end to finish 9 triangles, but then not enough for a nice finished edge, so I ripped back the last triangle and had a bit of yarn left over.



Now the real question is, do I keep it for myself or give it away for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment